Wednesday, November 17, 2010

11/17 approx 6:35

What is WRONG with me? My mom bought me this beautiful bangle from an expensive jewelry store, and it got stolen today. I wouldn’t be so concerned if I hadn’t lost another bracelet last week (while wearing the same shirt). I’m also INCREDIBLY emotional this week because I’m female and sometimes that sucks. Also, Staples was supposed to have my laptop ready by today and they told me it would be another week. I’m just incredibly upset those bracelets got stolen/lost. My bet is stolen because they were both lost in a public place and have not turned up in a Lost and Found. I fucking hate people. I refuse to look at this relatively. Those bracelets had sentimental value. I KNOW I should have a better mind of them when I’m in public I know that. Sometimes I can be astonishingly dim.
I hate being so careless, and so wrapped up in my mind that phrases come out midsentance.
I hate this.
Maybe I’m developing a brain disease. The way my luck is going, this is probably the case. Or I’m just a stressed college student who is having an incredibly unfortunate week.
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment